1. The promoter is: Ares Project Group
2. Staff, contributors, organisers and their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://ares-project.uk/comps/
5. Closing time for weekly entries will be Wednesday 19:30 EU reopening Wed 00:00 for following weeks competition; Closing time for Monthly entries will be last Wednesday of the month, 19:30 and reopen 00:00 on the same day for next month.st (data centre is in the EU and provides the date and time stamps). Monthly draws will occur the last Wednesday of the month end.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prize for each competition will be announced on the Ares Project Forums and/or Facebook presence.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of cheating, manipulation or data corruption, a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. (b) No winner will be allowed successive wins; in the interests of fairplay, if you win a prize one week, you cannot win again the following week. However, after the “sucessive week “ draw, you can enter and win. This will be across both Facebook & Forum entry points.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition, nor any fees any third party may have charged you.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. (except subject to rule 13, winners outside of the UK can be afforded a cash alternative at the organisations discretion) The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: by random number generator
12. The winner will be notified by email and by live draw (via YouTube) within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will require the winner to furnish delivery details for “physical prize” deliveries [limited to territories we have members, UK, Ireland, , digital prizes will be supplied by the entrants submitted email info (via Facebook or Forum). Where delivery of physical prizes falls outside a practical area of delivery, the promoter's may, at their discretion, offer a cash or digital prize.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available weekly and monthly via the Ares Project Forum, News Feed section (and via our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/kodicom/)